February 27, 2011

Awesome - Party of Two

There are some things in this world that just cannot function alone. I mean really, what is peanut butter without jelly? Bill Clinton without Hillary? The Oscars without bad wardrobe selections?

And then there are those things that are nothing short of awesome all by themselves - dogs, E-Trade commercials, Donald Trump's hair.

But what happens if you take two little pieces of awesome and combine them together? Prepare to have your mind blown:
OREO STUFFED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.

You read that right. Despite the fact that I literally gained 6.4 pounds just looking at that picture I still have the desire to put my kitchen ineptness aside and make an attempt at recreating these little bits of heaven. I figure - even if I screw up the recipe, in the end it's still cookie dough and Oreos. How could I possibly loose?

You know you want some.

3 comments:

  1. Wowza! Those look delicious. Share. Recipe. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhh! That looks sinfully devine. I'm sold. gotta try them! :D
    ~Karli
    www.curlyhairdoideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't look at the picky palate site...she has a thing for stuffing delicious things in cookie dough. Or just hide the scale. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Got somethin' to say?