April 30, 2010

Speaking of Spiders....

....I think they follow my blog.

This morning, I saw one crawling around in my bathtub. Probably about the most perfect place for him to be, as far as spiders go, since all I had to do was blast him with the shower head and then run the water for another 5 minutes to make sure I've sent him to a watery grave and that he wouldn't crawl back up the drain and bite me in the middle of the night.

Then, as I'm sitting here checking my email, I felt a tickle on my arm and when I went to itch it, yep - you guessed it - spider. ON MY BARE ARM. BLECH! Maybe it was the same one, back for vengence? Either way, I jumped up and did the "GET IT OFF ME" dance again. Of course, this means I have no idea where he went, so I will have to live out the rest of my day in fear.

How many spiders are considered a swarm? After two I'm already feeling like I'm in a scene from Arachnaphobia. :Shivers:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got somethin' to say?